Posted on November 30, 2015
The Asbestos Disease Awareness Organization (ADAO), is honored to present at the Unite for Sight (UFS) Research and Advocacy Initiatives to Curb The Health Impacts of Environmental Contaminants” webinar.
The UFS Global Health University offers free webinars with leading experts in global health and social entrepreneurship. On December 9th at 4:00 pm ET, listeners will have a chance to learn from leading panel of experts about the health impacts of environmental contaminants through interactive responses to audience posed questions. ADAO is excited and honored to present alongside industry experts on the dangers of asbestos, toxic chemicals, and other environmental contaminants.
Panelists will include:
- Gary Cohen, President and Co-Founder, Health Care Without Harm
- Avery Lindeman, Deputy Director, Green Science Policy Institute
- Keeve Nachman, Program Director, Food Production & Public Health Program, Center for a Livable Future, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Peter Rabinowitz, Associate Professor, Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences; Associate Professor, Global Health; Adjunct Associate Professor, Allergy and Infectious Diseases, University of Washington School of Public Health
- Linda Reinstein, President and CEO and Co-Founder, Asbestos Disease Awareness Organization
- Moderated by Jennifer Staple-Clark, Founder and CEO, Unite For Sight
To join Unite For Sight in this educational webinar, please register here. To learn more about Unite for Sight, consult their Global Health University free educational materials, or register for more upcoming webinars please visit their main sight at www.uniteforsight.org.