2018 ADAO International Asbestos Awareness and Prevention Conference: Know Before You Go!
“Where Knowledge and Action Unite”
April 13 – 15, 2018
Location: Renaissance Arlington Capital View Marriott
2018 Conference Info | Know Before You Go | Registration | Marriott Reservations | Events | Agenda | RSVP for Events | Newseum Tour and Causal Dinner | “Meet the Artists” Reception and Awards Dinner | Brunch | Honorees | Speakers | Speaker Information | Tributes | Sponsors | Media | 2018 Livestream | AAPC Wrap Up
Best Fly-In Airport: Reagan National Airport (DCA) — 10 minutes from conference hotel, complimentary airport shuttle
The Renaissance Arlington Capital View Marriott has a complimentary shuttle from Washington’s Reagan National Airport (DCA) to the hotel every 20 minutes, departing from each terminal. On a mobile device, you can view the Renaissance Arlington Capital View Marriott shuttle’s location via real time, live tracking (GPS) to see when the shuttle is arriving: http://www.dcamarriottshuttle.com. Shuttle phone number: +1-703-413-1300
Alternate Transportation Options:
- SuperShuttle; fee: $15 USD (one way); reservation required
- Subway service, fee: $1.65 USD (one way)
- Estimated taxi fare: $10 USD (one way)
Dulles International Airport (IAD) is approximately 55 minutes away from the Marriott by taxi. There is NO shuttle between Dulles and the Marriott.
- The conference will be held at the Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel, 2800 South Potomac Ave, Arlington, VA, 22202, Phone: 1-703-413-1300. We have a limited number of discounted rooms available at the nightly rate of $204 plus tax. Please reserve your discounted room as quickly as possible using this link http://bit.ly/2CEKhxW or by calling the Marriott central reservations at 800-228-9290. For additional hotel information, please refer to their website here.
Please note the parking charges below:
- On-site parking, fee: $9 USD hourly, $30 USD daily
- Valet parking, fee: $35 USD daily
To view a full list of conference events click here.
The Asbestos Disease Awareness Organization (ADAO), a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, does not make legal referrals.