Posted on July 31, 2017
ADAO 14th Annual International Asbestos Awareness and Prevention Conference
“Where Knowledge and Action Unite”
April 13 – 15, 2018
Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel
Since 2005, ADAO’s annual conference has brought together more than 300 speakers ranging from experts, victims, and unions to lawmakers from 14 different countries to speak about our joint efforts in education, advocacy and awareness.
ADAO is the only U.S. nonprofit that organizes annual conferences dedicated to preventing and eliminating asbestos-caused diseases.
Conference Event Schedule
FRIDAY, April 13
Exclusive Group Event – Newseum Tour & Dinner
5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
SATURDAY, April 14
Continental Breakfast (included)
8:00 AM – 8:30 AM
April 14th Conference Schedule:
- Session I: Progress and Challenges from the Frontline
- Session II: Medical Advancements: Diagnosing and Treating Mesothelioma and Other Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Session III: Prevention: What Is It? Where Is It? What Do I Do?
- Session IV: Advocacy: Global Ban Asbestos Action
ADAO Awards & Recognition Dinner ($100.00 – RSVP Required)
6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
SUNDAY, April 15
Unity and Remembrance Brunch
9:30 AM – 11:30 AM
- $175.00 Saturday Conference and Sunday Unity Remembrance Brunch: Patients, Caregivers, and Students
- $350.00 Friday Potomac Cruise, Saturday Conference, and Sunday Unity Remembrance Brunch: Professionals
- $100.00 Saturday Awards Dinner Only
Marriott Hotel Reservations
Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel, 2800 South Potomac Ave, Arlington, VA, 22202. Note: In order to receive the reduced ADAO group room rate of $199.00 plus tax, reservations must be made by either online or by calling 1-877-212-5752. Other methods or Marriott numbers will not guarantee the group rate. There are limited number of discounted rooms available. A free shuttle is available to the hotel from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA).
Asbestos Disease Awareness Organization reserves the right to decline registrations.
The Asbestos Disease Awareness Organization (ADAO), a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, does not make legal referrals.