Updated on January 18, 2019
2019 Conference Info | Know Before You Go | Registration | Marriott Reservations | Agenda | RSVP for Events | Friday – March for Justice and Remembrance | Friday – Trolley Tour | Friday – Casual Dinner | Saturday “Meet the Artists” Reception and Gala Awards Dinner | Sunday Brunch | Honorees | Speakers | Speaker Information | Tributes | Sponsors | Media | 2019 Livestream | Previous Conferences
2005 – 2018 Conference Infographic | 2005 – 2018 Conferences Honorees & Keynote Speakers
Best Fly-In Airport: Reagan National Airport (DCA) — 10 minutes from the conference hotel, complimentary airport shuttle
The Marriott Renaissance Arlington Capital View has a complimentary shuttle from Washington’s Reagan National Airport (DCA) to the h
otel every 20 minutes, departing from each terminal. On a mobile device, you can view the Marriott Renaissance Arlington Capital View’s shuttle’s location via real time, live tracking (GPS) to see when the shuttle is arriving: http://www.dcamarriottshuttle.com. Shuttle phone number: +1-703-413-1300
Alternate Transportation Options from DCA to the hotel:
- SuperShuttle; fee: $15 USD (one way); reservation required
- Subway service, fee: $1.65 USD (one way)
- Estimated taxi fare: $10 USD (one way)
Dulles International Airport (IAD) is approximately 55 minutes away from the Marriott by taxi. There is NO shuttle between Dulles and the Marriott.
- The conference will be held at the Marriott Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel, 2800 South Potomac Ave, Arlington, VA, 22202, Phone: 1-703-413-1300. We have a limited number of discounted rooms available at the nightly rate of $159 plus tax. Please reserve your discounted room as quickly as possible using this link http://bit.ly/2B3EUcr or by calling the Marriott central reservations at 1-800-228-9290. For additional hotel information, please refer to their website here.
Please note the parking charges below:
- On-site parking, fee: $11 USD hourly, $32 USD daily (Electric car charging stations: 4, Complimentary)
- Valet parking, fee: $37 USD daily
The Asbestos Disease Awareness Organization (ADAO), a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, does not make legal referrals.