Posted on July 1, 2019
ADAO 16th Annual International Asbestos Awareness and Prevention Conference
“Where Knowledge and Action Unite”
April 3 – 5, 2020
Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel
From medical experts to mesothelioma victims, trade union leaders to lawmakers, and activists to loved ones, ADAO’s annual conferences have hosted more than 300 speakers since 2005. This distinguished group – which includes experts from 15 different countries – has gathered every year for the past 15 years to speak about our joint efforts in asbestos education, advocacy and awareness.
ADAO is the only U.S. nonprofit that organizes annual conferences dedicated to preventing and eliminating asbestos-caused diseases.
Conference Event Schedule
FRIDAY, April 3
Exclusive Group Event
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
SATURDAY, April 4
Continental Breakfast (included)
8:00 AM – 8:30 AM
April 16th Conference Schedule:
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Session I: Progress and Challenges from the Frontline
- Session II: Medical Advancements: Diagnosing and Treating Mesothelioma and Other Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Session III: Prevention: What Is It? Where Is It? What Do I Do?
- Session IV: Global Ban Asbestos Action
- Session V: Art, Advocacy, and Academia
ADAO Awards & Recognition Dinner ($100.00 – RSVP Required)
6:30 PM – 9:00 PM
SUNDAY, April 5
Unity and Remembrance Brunch
9:30 AM – 11:30 AM
- $175.00 Saturday Conference and Sunday Unity Remembrance Brunch: Patients, Caregivers, and Students
- $350.00 Friday Potomac Cruise, Saturday Conference, and Sunday Unity Remembrance Brunch: Professionals
- $100.00 Saturday Awards Dinner Only
Marriott Hotel Reservations
Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel, 2800 South Potomac Ave, Arlington, VA, 22202.
The Asbestos Disease Awareness Organization (ADAO), a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, does not make legal referrals.