ADAO Communication Director: Kim Cecchini
ADAO National Spokesperson: Jordan Zevon
ADAO Executive Assistant: Herman Hamilton
ADAO Board of Directors
- Provide review of ADAO educational materials for medical and scientific accuracy.
- Provide medical and scientific background information to inform public policy development.
The Asbestos Disease Awareness Organization Science Advisory Board, lead by Dr. Arthur Frank and Dr. Richard Lemen, has more than 200 years of experience.
ADAO Science Advisory Board Co-Chairs
ADAO Science Advisory Board Members
- Provide review of ADAO educational materials for accuracy and occupational/consumer effectiveness.
- Field inquiries and provide information about asbestos prevention and abatement.
ADAO Prevention Advisory Board Co-Chairs
ADAO Prevention Advisory Board Members
- To serve as a resource for the media, state, and national lawmakers.
State Leadership Team Coordinators
Region 1: Northeast Region – Marilyn Amento (Northeastern Region)
Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia.
Region 2: Mid-West Region– Heather Von St. James (Midwestern Region)
Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin, Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, Tennessee, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota.
Region 3: Western Region – Ann Samuelson (Western Region)
Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas, Arizona, Colorado, Idaho,
New Mexico, Montana, Utah, Nevada, Wyoming, Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington.