Invest in asbestos education, advocacy, and community support today. Please donate today.
As an independent nonprofit, ADAO is completely dependent on the goodwill of our community and supporters to fund the work we do, from our asbestos awareness efforts to hosting a world renowned annual conference.
All donations are fully tax-deductible. Know that we love monthly recurring donations, but anything that you give will help so much and let us know how much we mean to you. If every one of our thousand of supporters gave $10, our fundraiser we’d far exceed our goal. That’s right — the price of two lattes is all we need. It keeps us going, fighting for a future free of asbestos-caused diseases.
There are many ways to support ADAO through volunteerism and by making financial contributions. Five common ways you can contribute are to:
- Organize a fundraising event
- Place a family tribute in ADAO’s Annual Conference program
- Name ADAO as the receipt for memorial donations in lieu of flowers
- Shop with AmazonSmile
- Make direct donations to ADAO by using the form on this page, via PayPal, or by mailing checks to:
Asbestos Disease Awareness Organization
1525 Aviation Boulevard, Suite 318
Redondo Beach, California 90278
Founded in 2004, the Asbestos Disease Awareness Organization, the largest independent 501(c) 3 non-profit organization in the US, dedicated to preventing asbestos exposure and protecting asbestos victims civil rights through education, advocacy, and community.
ADAO’s Goals (2004)
- Unite asbestos victims
- Educate the public and medical community about asbestos related diseases
- Support research that leads to early detection, prevention and a cure
- Protect asbestos victims’ civil rights
- Ban asbestos in the USA and around the world
For more information visit www.asbestosdiseaseawareness.org