Resolutions and Fact Sheets
Updated on February 13, 2015
Reports, U.S. Senate Resolutions, Surgeon General Warning Statements, and Fact Sheets
- ADAO Product Testing Proves Asbestos Can be Found in Some Consumer Products – Full report.
- ADAO and The Environmental Information Association (EIA) release the Chrysotile Asbestos Factsheet (CAFS) (PDF)
- APHA: THE ELIMINATION OF ASBESTOS (Resolution No. 20096, Adopted 11/10/2009)
Surgeon General Warning Statements
- 2015 U.S. Surgeon General Statement by Vivek H. Murthy
- 2014 U.S. Surgeon General Statement by Dr. Boris Lushniak
- 2013 U.S. Surgeon General Statement by Dr. Regina Benjamin
- 2009 U.S. Surgeon General Statement by Dr. Steven K. Galson
U.S. Senate Asbestos Awareness Resolutions
High Risk Occupations, Early Warning Symptoms and Prevention Flyers
The Asbestos Disease Awareness Organization (ADAO), a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, does not make legal referrals.