Updated on January 18, 2019
2019 Conference Info | Speakers | Honorees and Keynote Speakers | Know Before You Go | Registration | Marriott Reservations | Agenda | RSVP for Events | Friday – March for Justice and Remembrance | Friday – Trolley Tour |Friday – Casual Dinner | Saturday “Meet the Artists” Reception and Gala Awards Dinner | Sunday Brunch | Speaker Information | Tributes| Sponsors | Media | Meet the Speakers Blog Series | 2019 Livestream | Previous Conferences
EVENTS: If you are unable to attend the March, Trolley Tour, Saturday lunch and/or dinner, or Sunday brunch, please let us know by completing this Google RSVP Regrets Form.
Best Fly-In Airport: Reagan National Airport (DCA) — 10 minutes from the conference hotel, complimentary airport shuttle
The Marriott Renaissance Arlington Capital View has a complimentary shuttle from Washington’s Reagan National Airport (DCA) to the hotel every 30 minutes. On a mobile device, you can view the Marriott Renaissance Arlington Capital View’s shuttle’s location via real time, live tracking (GPS) to see when the shuttle is arriving: http://www.dcamarriottshuttle.com. Shuttle phone number: +1-703-413-1300
Arriving on: Air Canada, Frontier, or Southwest – Terminal A
From Terminal A Baggage Claim (Street Level), proceed outside and cross to the center median to the bus shelter. All hotel shuttle services pickup and drop off in this area
Arriving on: Alaska, Delta, Delta Connection, Delta Shuttle, JetBlue or United – Terminal B
From Terminal B Baggage Claim Area (lower level), proceed UP to the TICKETING/UPPER LEVEL of the airport and EXIT to the curb at DOOR 2 or DOOR 3 (Delta & Delta Shuttle). Look for our shuttle to pull up in the area between Door 2 & Door 3. You will see a large gray sign that says “Off Airport shuttles, and Hotel shuttles “. Our shuttle service picks up and drops off guests in this designated area only.
Arriving on: American, American Eagle, American Shuttle (NYC & Boston) – Terminal B and C
From Terminal B & C Baggage Claim Area (Lower Level), proceed UP to the TICKETING/UPPER LEVEL of the airport and EXIT to the curb at DOOR 2 or DOOR 3 (Delta & Delta Shuttle). Look for our shuttle to pull up in the area between Door 2 & Door 3. You will see a large gray sign that says “Off Airport shuttles, and Hotel shuttles“. Our shuttle service picks up and drops off guests in this designated area only.
Alternate Transportation Options from DCA to the hotel:
- SuperShuttle; fee: $15 USD (one way); reservation required
- Subway service, fee: $1.65 USD (one way)
- Estimated taxi fare: $10 USD (one way)
Dulles International Airport (IAD) is approximately 55 minutes away from the Marriott by taxi. There is NO shuttle between Dulles and the Marriott.
- The conference will be held at the Marriott Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel, 2800 South Potomac Ave, Arlington, VA, 22202, Phone: 1-703-413-1300. We have a limited number of discounted rooms available at the nightly rate of $159 plus tax. Please reserve your discounted room as quickly as possible using this link http://bit.ly/2B3EUcr or by calling the Marriott central reservations at 1-800-228-9290. For additional hotel information, please refer to their website here.
Please note the parking charges below:
- On-site parking, fee: $11 USD hourly, $32 USD daily (Electric car charging stations: 4, Complimentary)
- Valet parking, fee: $37 USD daily
The Asbestos Disease Awareness Organization (ADAO), a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, does not make legal referrals.