Please encourage your U.S. Congressional district Representative’s staff to attend the ADAO House briefing luncheon on Tuesday, July 24 at noon when Barbara McQueen and four experts discuss “Asbestos: Environmental and Occupational Exposure Continues.”
1.) You can find your representative’s Washington, D.C. phone number easily by:
- calling the U.S. Capitol Switchboard at (202) 224-3121 and ask for representative’s DC office phone number, or
- using www.congress.org and your zip code to find your Member’s Washington, D.C. office phone number
2) When making the call, please ask to speak to the staffer who handles health and environmental issues.
3) Refer to the ADAO “Top 5 Asbestos Facts” if needed.
4) Email them our House Briefing invitation again if needed. The invitation can be found online at http://slidesha.re/LuFoGh
Please note this is a Congressional staff briefing only, as much as ADAO would like to make this a public event it is a private Congressional staff briefing.
When you finish contacting your representative, please post a message below on Facebook and list your representative who you have contacted. If you have a problem contact Herman Hamilton at Herman@asbestosdiseaseawareness.org
ADAO is so grateful for the incredible support of our community.
Together, change is possible.
Linda Reinstein’s Social Networks
ADAO Social Networks