Posted on January 21, 2014
HOW TO SUPPORT ADAO AND HONOR THOSE YOU LOVE
Together, change is possible and the ADAO needs your help.
This year, consider publishing a Family Tribute page in the 2014 10th Annual Asbestos Awareness Conference program in honor of loved ones who have lost their lives or are currently battling asbestos disease. The ADAO conference program is another great way for families across the globe to unite and raise asbestos awareness. Your family’s tribute page will not only serve to honor your loved ones, but all donations will go to support ADAO’s continued efforts to eliminate asbestos-caused disease. There are 5 tribute donation levels allowing your loved one to be featured in a beautiful full-page, 1/2 page, or 1/4 page tribute in the 2014 conference program. To view samples or for inspiration in designing your own Family Tribute Program page reference our 2013 Conference Program (starting on page 47 with Steve McQueen by clicking here.)
WHAT DOES ADAO DO WITH YOUR DONATION?
Your generous donation to ADAO will support the organization’s education, advocacy, and community support efforts, which include:
- Hosting the Annual Asbestos Awareness Conference where international experts discuss the prevention, detection, and treatment of asbestos disease
- Presenting at conferences and events throughout the world
- Publishing asbestos patients’ and families’ “Share Your Story” submissions
- Hosting virtual candlelight vigils via ADAO’s “Light a Candle” website to honor loved ones who have lost or are fighting a battle with asbestos disease
- Distributing monthly eNewsletters to a network of 25,000 with up-to-date information about asbestos
- Updating ADAO’s website with asbestos-related news and events and extensive educational resources, including an Asbestos Video Library
- Testifying before the U.S. Congress and hosting staff briefings
- Coordinating Global Asbestos Awareness Week to raise awareness about the prevalence of asbestos diseases and the dangers of asbestos exposure
Thank you in advance for submitting your Family Tribute in honor of your loved one. Again, your payment and the 2014 Payment Form are due by March 7, 2014.