2015 Conference Info | 2005 – 2014 Conferences Infographic | Registration | Events | Agenda | Awards Dinner | Honorees | Speakers | Speaker Information | Family Tour | Sponsors | Brunch | Media | Tributes
Posted on January 22, 2015
HOW TO SUPPORT ADAO AND HONOR THOSE YOU LOVE
Together, change is possible and the ADAO needs your help.
This year, consider publishing a Family Tribute page in the 2015 11th Annual Asbestos Awareness Conference program in honor of loved ones who have lost their lives or are currently battling asbestos disease. The ADAO conference program is another great way for families across the globe to unite and raise asbestos awareness. Your family’s tribute page will not only serve to honor your loved ones, but all donations will go to support ADAO’s continued efforts to eliminate asbestos-caused disease. There are 5 tribute donation levels allowing your loved one to be featured in a beautiful full-page, 1/2 page, or 1/4 page tribute in the 2015 conference program.
We are incredibly grateful to Marilyn Amento for volunteering to be our ADAO Asbestos Conference Family Tribute Chair for another conference! As Family Tribute Chair, she will be able to address any questions or concerns. If you have any questions or need help or ideas in putting your Tribute page together, please email her directly at Marilyn@AsbestosDiseaseAwareness.org.
HOW TO PUBLISH A TRIBUTE PAGE – Deadline March 1, 2015
1. Design your Family Tribute Program page. To view samples or for inspiration reference our 2014 Conference Program starting on page 63.
2. Email your page to AAC@asbestosdiseaseawareness.org as a Microsoft Word document by March 1st, 2015. Send the page exactly as you would like it to appear in the program. Your page can include both text and photos.
4. Payments: Send your check to made payable to: Asbestos Disease Awareness Organization, 1525 Aviation Boulevard, Suite 318, Redondo Beach, California 90278
OR make your payment online using PayPal at www.AsbestosDiseaseAwareness.org no later than March 1st, 2015.
5. Email Marilyn with any questions along the way! Marilyn@AsbestosDiseaseAwareness.org.
WHAT DOES ADAO DO WITH YOUR DONATION? ADAO is the only U.S. nonprofit organizing annual conferences dedicated solely to preventing exposure and eliminating asbestos-caused diseases.
Your generous donation to ADAO will support the organization’s education, advocacy, and community support efforts, which include:
- Hosting the Annual Asbestos Awareness Conference where international experts discuss the prevention, detection, and treatment of asbestos disease
- Testifying before the U.S. Congress and hosting staff briefings
- Securing Asbestos Awareness Week Resolutions
- Presenting at national and international educational conferences and events
- Distributing monthly eNewsletters to a network of 40,000 with up-to-date information about asbestos
- Publishing asbestos patients’ and families’ “Share Your Story” submissions
- Hosting virtual candlelight vigils via ADAO’s “Light a Candle” website to honor loved ones who have lost or are fighting a battle with asbestos disease
- Updating ADAO’s website with asbestos-related news and events and extensive educational resources, including an Asbestos Video Library
- Coordinating Global Asbestos Awareness Week to raise awareness about the prevalence of asbestos diseases and the dangers of asbestos exposure
Thank you in advance for submitting your Family Tribute in honor of your loved one. Again, your payment and the 2015 Payment Form are due by March 1st, 2015.
Official ADAO Conference Programs:
The Asbestos Disease Awareness Organization (ADAO), a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, does not make legal referrals.